THINGS YOU’LL WANT TO HAVE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
On my wedding day, one of my bridesmaids had a little accident with her dress, the zipper went bananas and there was no way to get it up! Luckily, my -fairy- aunt had an emergency kit with her and was able to sew the dress and fix the crisis (thank God!).
There are so many things that can happen on your wedding day, and in the spirit of being prepared for “unplanned” circumstances and a stress-free day, here’s my little list of five things you’ll want to have with you on your big day:
– A second pair of shoes! Unless you’re super comfortable wearing heels all night long you’ll be so happy to have a pair of flats or sandals to change to after all the formal happenings. Happy feet will dance for longer 😉
– A bag with little tools. You know, bobby pins, safety pins, tape, little scissors, deodorant, band-aids, etc. These can be life savers, or wedding day savers!
– A pretty hanger for your wedding dress! Because you spend so much time and effort finding your perfect dress so you won’t want an ugly hanger in the pictures 😉
– An emergency kit! Hey, nerves can mess up with ourselves, and better to be safe than sorry, so have a little kit with some meds for the common aches (head, stomach, etc.).
– A cover up! What? Yes, a jacket or a coat or whatever it is that can keep you warm and protected from the weather conditions. Think about it, the weather is really unpredictable these days, so if there is a chance of rain or cold have something ready that you can wear in between places and during portraits time because you won’t want to miss the opportunity to create beautiful images due to a little bit of cold or rain.
If you’re thinking you won’t remember all this, send this post to your Maid of Honor or mom, I’m sure they’ll have your back!
Looking for more wedding day tips and stories? Check out the For the Bride to Be posts series 🙂